ARE YOU A CARER LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY?
The Daily Care Agency is a dynamic, independent and privately owned company. We are an established, friendly organisation delivering a high-quality level of care and support to clients. Permanent full and part time hours are available covering a variety of shifts to include weekend, evening and bank holiday hours. As a domiciliary carer you will be working with clients with a diverse range of needs, within their home environment to provide a high level of care and support.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- providing a high quality level of personal care; offering choice and respecting dignity
- ensuring clients rights are protected and respected
- accurately recording activities and tasks related to care visits
- providing a friendly and customer orientated approach to your care work
- seeking opportunities for personal and professional development
Your own car transport is essential due to the nature of domiciliary care.
To be a successful member of our team you will be:
- friendly approachable and reliable, with a positive attitude to work and life
- local to the area (IP13, IP21, IP22, IP23)
- ideally qualified to NVQ/QCF Level 2 or be experienced with day-to-day practical duties of care
- flexible to changing work patterns
- have a strong command of the English language both verbal and written
- be looking for a long-term career within care, with a desire to expand your knowledge and experience
- above all, committed to providing a first class service in a polite professional and respective manner at all times. Maintaining the quality of service that reflects this company, receiving 100% recommendation from their clients
In return for joining this friendly company you will be rewarded with above average market pay rates, free DBS check, free uniforms, flexible working times and have access to an excellent support team with on-going training and professional development opportunities.
Community Carers Required
Permanent Full-time & Part-time
£9.15 per hour with an enhanced rate of £12.00 per hour evenings and weekends, paid travelling time and mileage allowance. Covering a variety of shifts to include weekend, evening and Bank Holiday hours. As a domiciliary carer you will be working with a number of clients within their home environment to provide a high level of care and support to a varied client base.