We're recruiting now
The Daily Care Agency is a registered provider of care operating from High Banks, Athelington Road, Horham, Eye, Suffolk, IP21 5EH. The manager of the Agency is Mrs Nikki Wyartt who can be contacted at any time, in writing or by telephone.
Manager & Carer
Social Care Support Worker
Permanent, Full Time & Part Time Vacancies
CARE FOR OTHERS – MAKE A DIFFERENCE – WHERE EVERY DAY IS DIFFERENT
Opportunities available covering a variety of shifts to include weekend, evening and Bank Holiday hours.
£9.15 per hour with an enhanced rate of £12.00 per hour evenings and weekends, paid travelling time and mileage allowance.
The Daily Care Agency is a dynamic and independently owned company based in Horham, Suffolk supplying services to the Eye, Stradbroke, Hoxne and surrounding areas. We are an established, friendly organisation delivering a high-quality level of care and support to clients.
**We would love to welcome those who may have thought about a career change and offer full training, support and mentoring.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
• Provide a high-quality level of personal care – offering choice and respecting dignity.
• Ensure clients rights are protected and respected.
• Accurately record activities and tasks related to care visits.
• Provide a friendly and customer orientated approach to your care work.
• Seek opportunities for personal and professional development.
Your own car transport is essential due to the nature of domiciliary care.
To be a successful member of our team you will be:
• Friendly approachable and reliable with a positive attitude to work and life.
• Local to the area (IP13, IP21, IP22, IP23)
• Ideally qualified to NVQ/QCF Level 2 or be experienced with day-to-day practical duties of care OR
• Have transferrable skills and a willingness to learn **
• Flexible to changing work patterns.
• Have a strong command of the English language both verbal and written.
• Be looking for a long-term career within care with a desire to expand your knowledge and experience.
• Above all you will be committed to always providing an exceptional service in a polite professional and respective manner whilst maintaining the quality of service that reflects this company receiving 100% recommendation from their clients.
IF YOU WISH TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Complete the application form or for further information contact Nikki Wyartt directly via telephone or email.
What our staff have to say...
I have worked for The Daily Care Agency for several years now, with continuous support and training. With a fantastic team, we work together to provide the best possible care and support for our clients.
The Daily Care Agency…where do I start? Nikki Wyartt has taught me life skills/lessons I thought I would never learn. Nikki is patient, understanding and the most supportive boss anyone could ask for. We are a close team – like a mini family.
My job is to leave people safe, clean and healthy, and what is better than that? Maybe the smiles we get during the working day!
I cannot express enough; if you want a change in career or are not feeling supported where you currently work, then become a new addition to our mini family…you won’t regret it.
There are bad days, of course…every job comes with bad days. But the good days definitely outway the bad, and this makes caring the best job in the world. We see many difficulties of life, but seeing the smiles and knowing we make a real difference to someone’s life is priceless – that’s amazing.
I have worked at the Daily Care Agency for a number of years now. I had never been a carer before. I already knew Nikki before starting with the company. Nikki had arranged for carers to visit my dad while he was at home. It was not until I had met a few of the girls and chatted with them asking so many questions and speaking to Nikki, that I decided I needed to try it to see if I could make it as a carer. I joined the team as part time, but within months I came on as full time and haven’t looked back since.
Since becoming a carer my confidence has grown. I have developed skills and had the chance to complete my level 2 and 3 Diplomas in social care. We are such a great team of people who work well together, and with other health care professionals to help provide the support and maintain independence to our clients. Nikki is one of the most kind and caring managers you could ever meet…always there for support.